At the website of TaxACT, you have full access to your prior year returns you submitted with this site. The year you can get your returns is from 2008 to 2010. One can complete and print return online. You can get one time access to the archive which will cost $12.95 which is nothing for secure documents. If there come need of a full copy of your return in the year 2007 or even earlier, you simply contact the IRS and follow the prompts in the recorded message, or simply mail the Request for Transcript of Tax Return form, this will help you to get your required year return.
How Can You Access Your Prior Year Tax Returns at TaxActOnline.com?Requirements
- A computer with active internet access is required.
- An access to your tax return of 2008 to 2010 online is required.
Step By Step Guide
- Just open the computer up.
- Double click on any of the browsers.
- Log on to the official website of TaxACT at http://www.taxactonline.com.
- At the lower part of the page, simply click on to the link saying “Access Prior Year Returns”.
- Now choose from the years you want to get access to your returns to.
- If you have used TaxACT previously for your tax return, you might have created an account before, if yes, click “Sign In” and continue your existing return.
- If you are a new user then click “Start Return”.
- Enter the details when and where asked to.
- Provide with your email address, create your username and password, select a security question and set up the answer, and click “Continue”.
- As required, provide the information needed for your request you have made.
- Pay the fee online so that you can view and print your tax return.
Learn some more about 2nd Story Software at Here
Get some more TaxACT Tax Information at Here
- TaxACT online login/ review/ sign in
- Tax act checks refund status
- TaxACT coupon code 2016-2017