If you are in a company where ADP Canada Total Access is used then, you will have more of advantage when the time of Tax is coming around. Now you don't need to wait more for your employer to mail your tax forms or information to you at home, you simply can take the initiative by yourself and review and print that information for yourself when and where you want it. All the information can be kept correct and current.
How can you register for ADP Canada TotalAccess?Requirements
- A computer with active internet access is required.
- Your company must be a client of ADP Canada TotalAccess to get access.
- Some information like Client Number, Company Code, Employee ID and Hire Date must be handy so as to get over the process of registration.
- Just open the computer up.
- Double click on any of the browser.
- Log on to the website at http://totalaccess.adp.ca
- Now on the webpage appears, click on the button marked as “Register Now” present in red color.
- Read all the information like the terms and conditions and then tick the box present at the bottom of the page to indicate that you have read and agreed to these terms. Next, click on the button marked as “Submit”
- Enter all the details like Entering your personal information into the required fields, and then entering your employment information including Client Number, Company Code, Employee ID and Hire Date into the fields where it is asked to.
- Then, select three questions and provide answers for them for your security so as when you forget your password, it will help you to get it out. Create a password. Now, click on the button marked, “Submit”
- Complete the process of registration as directed.
For any more questions related to ADP CANADA TOTALACCESS click on http://www.adp.ca/Canada-ES-Privacy.aspx
- total access adp login
- print your pay and tax statements
- adp login payroll run
- my.adp.ca register