Access www.taxact.com Login Page:Everybody has to file tax return and many do it themselves. To prepare the tax return requires some expertise which most of the tax payers do not have and so they like to use some software or on line services which guides them preparing it. TaxAct is very famous tax preparation software and web based on-line service that is very easy to use and most accurate and reliable.
There are two methods TaxAct offers, in one method easy to understand questions are asked and second method is filling up the form. The online service is very user friendly and guides with tax preparation.
The online service also allows for e-filing, checking the refund status and printing of the forms. One can also print previous year’s returns. TaxAct allows for free e-filing that can be used by anyone. It allows accessing your 2013-14 tax returns for free.
About 2nd Story Software2nd Story is Software Inc. of USA is a software developer company and TaxAct is tax preparation software and web based service prepared by it. 2nd Storywas founded in 1998 and is a name in tax preparation. It has many versions that include versions include Free Edition, Deluxe, Ultimate Bundle and Home & Business.
Its online products are Free Federal Edition, Deluxe (Federal), and Ultimate Bundle (Deluxe + State). TaxACT also provides a set of federal and state software for business and professional prepares. It guarantees for the best refund and offers the best personalized help.
How Can You Start Your 2013-14 Free Tax Return at TaxACT.com?Requirements
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- Visit the website of TaxACT at http://www.taxact.com
- Click “Start FREE Return”.
- In the next page, register if you want to get a username at TaxACT’ otherwise you can select “Register later”.
- As directed according to your choice, you can click “Continue”.
- Select whether you have used TaxACT before, and provide all the required information, which include your age, your filing status, your total wages in 2013-14, etc.
- Then select for the service you want to access from the menu options, such as filing status, estimated payments, personal info, etc.
For any help, always refer to TaxACT Answer Centre: https://www.taxactonline.com/s_online_tax2011/help/index.asp?
For more updates check www.mylogin1.com