Gift Subscription to Lynda.com Online Video TrainingLynda Weinman founded Lynda.com in 1995, which serves as an online learning platform to its members by educating them with several videos which makes them learn about computer skills and much more. It’s a good source of knowledge and subscribing for it would make one knowledgeable and one can choose the desired plan for subscription as per requirement. Here we discuss about how to get free trial Membership for Lynda.com Online Video Training Library.
Gift of knowledge is such a Gift that gets increased by giving. It makes one wise and knowledgeable. By subscribing for gift subscriptions to the Online Training Library at Lynda.com, one can have access to more than 74,000 video tutorials online. The videos are informative that makes one familiar with the much in demand software’s like Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, creative inspiration, etc.
You can even gift it to your children’s or anyone whom you would like to cherish the knowledge with. Once you pay the fees online, a code will be received by you that you need to redeem at Lynda.com and select the desired type of membership that is best suitable to you and you can sign for monthly or annual subscription plan, whatever you like going for.
Now let us see how one can give Subscriptions to the Lynda.com Online Training Library as a Gift:
All that you require is a computer that is connected to internet and the recipient information is to be provided and the payment is to be made online via online banking account.
Now follow the below mentioned steps one by one:
- Firstly go to the website of Lynda.com Online Training Library, URL for which is: http://www.lynda.com
- At the bottom of the page you will find a tag marked as “Products” under which the link named as “gift subscriptions” will be there, so click on it.
- A new page will get opened where option for selecting the type of membership will be given. 1month, 3 months, 6 months , 12 month access will be there as options. 1month and 12 month premium access will also be provided.
- After selecting the right one for you, click on the button marked “Continue” and can proceed further.
- After creation of the account log in and pay for subscribing for the gifts by an online banking account and to have more clarity on this you can visit the FAQs page.
- Lynda.com Trial Membership
- Online Video Training Library